Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Assignment 19 Research and Inspiration

Trends
  • Die cut cards, photographs, vertical orientation, textured, foil accents, folded cards, plastic cards, simplicity, double sided cards. Red makes the viewer hungry.
Visual Hierarchy
  • Logo, name, title, web and email address, address, phone and fax.
Competition















Business Card Inspiration

Overall, from the competition pieces, I like the incorporation of candy and bright colors.

I love that this card has an interesting shape that also relates to the business.

I like the texture and that the background is split and has an interesting design.

I like the shape and simplicity of this card.

Letterhead Inspiration





I really like the border of the letterhead. I don't like the envelope as much.




I like the brightness of this letterhead, I feel that mine should be bright as well. I think that the logo and company information take up too much room though.




I really like the border at the top and how the company name works with the design.

Envelope Inspiration




I like how this envelope coordinates with the other pieces, while having its own design.




I like how decorative this envelope is, but I think that it is too dark on the right side of the envelope.


No comments:

Post a Comment